Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gift of Life.

Today is a brand new day, years ago I studied halopatic medicine back in Mexico for 4 years, 2 years of computer system enginner, and 1 year of Natural Healing (tradicional medicina indigena) studies that includes Reflexology, Auriculotherapy, Massage Therapy, and Herbal Remedies and Microdosis and much Holistic Medicine, and now thanks to a good Friend, I started a blog where I can share the wonderful world of Natural healing, a Lifestyle free toxins, and much more.
This day I just want to thank God for the opportunity of beeing alive and the opportunity to do my best again to make of this world a better and happy world for everyone, starting with myself, my family, my friends, and the whole world and Universe.
Everything is connected, God does has a plan, we just need to synchronize with His plan and then everything will come togheter.
I have so much to do, and that is great.
I love beeing a Mom, it is a great unique wonderful experience, beeing all what I can be is better.
Tip of the day
You Are Alive,
feel it,
breath it,
eat it,
taste it,
do it,
mean it,
appreciate it,
plan it,
choose it,
control it,
enjoy it,
share it,
love it,
and then thank the Creator for the Gift of Life.

No comments: