Thursday, March 6, 2008

just thinking...

Is now 11 o'clock at night finally I have sometime for myself, usually my kids sleep at 9 but they want me to stay untill they fall asleep reeding some books, after runing around cleaning the house, making food, and all the stuff that Mom's do, at the end of the day sometimes is hard to think oh well and tomorrow will be just one more of this days, sometimes it seems like nothing that you do makes a difference, I live trying to be better every day, better Mom, better wife, but then I realize that I just need to be a better MYSELF, A BETTER ME, when I try to please God and what I enjoy most, I became automatically a better Mom and Wife because it gives me the confidence of knowing I am doing the Right thing...
But sometimes because we were teach by our parents to please others, the bad habbit sometimes subconscienly takes over and we stop doing things for the right reason, is not because you don't care about what others think, is because everyone lives with their own laws and have a diferent points of views, and what can be sweet for me could be sour for you, there is not way to please others, you can Be nice to others, respectfull, helper, kind, loving, caring and you can love them so much and show that love, but do not try to please in a way that goes against your ideas, your moral, your selfsteem. This are lessons for myself, I like to write about it because when I see it written I remember better when the situation comes, I love to be nice and kind but some times because I forget about myself and that is not good to anyone. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your contents and just want to let you know that God smiles to see this blog. This is great! I am glad found it in MyBlogLog.
God bless you!

Toby Fuqua said...

very inspirational keep it up its nice to see the lighter side of things on these blogs

Anonymous said...

Keep up with the good work Shine. You are doing great!