Monday, November 9, 2009

Missing Children website

Girl Found in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Do you know the parents?
This morning I got an email from my Mother, the email is about a little Girl that was found in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico and nobody has claim be the parents, they tought that maybe was a missing kid from another country, I went trough the missing kids in america and could not find her, but I saw they had a banner for your website and I think that is just fear that we all help parents whose life has been sadly afected by this terrible situation, please if you can copy the banner in your link, who knows maybe we can help bring a kid back home :) have a wonderfull day!

Info Contact for missing girl in Matamoros Call Sistema DIF Matamoros a los teléfonos:
Lada01-(868) 816-2437 01-(868) 816-2437, 816-3604, y 812-2062..

No comments: