Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Homeschooling Groups.

This is my second year doing homeschool for my two children and we like it more than ever here inTexas, there is so many homeschoolers here and also many groups of happy moms doing homeschool. The group I joined is called NWHE North West Home Educators here in San Antonio, It's been a blessing to find them and help each other out, pray for each other and learn from experienced Moms. The best part of joining a group was to have the support of other moms telling you that you are doing the right thing :) and to keep the good work because the fruits will be good. I am always trying to find the best curriculum and the best way to teach my children but nothing is more important than having a happy heart while we work in our lessons.

No comments: