Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cure for Headaches and Migraine.

Headaches and Migraine Treatment

It's been a while since I got the last migraine, usually the cause of this one is stress, but also the lack of the right nutrients. Skiping meals was one of the triggers for me, also chocolate in excess or coffe + a stressful day.
Migraines can be mild or very severe, I usually get the one kind that knocks you down for a whole day.
Starts with the aura, and lack of sensitivity in one side of the body including half side of the face.
The headache starts and then the pain is so bad that I must trow up.
When I was younger my Mom give me propanolol and cafeine, which never really helped.
Later on I was on a pill that you take once the sympthoms start is called Imigran, kind of effective, it does stops the migraine if taken right away at least smoothes the sympthoms.
But I really needed a natural cure for migraines, I have learned that the best way to avoid them is to not overstress, make sure I am not skipping meals, have enough sleep and avoid the known triggers like chocolate or to much coffe.
There is also a treatment that helps in minutes sometimes and is based in the use of escencial oils.
Headaches and Migraine Treatment

No comments: