Saturday, August 13, 2011

Natural Remedy for Enlarged Adenoid | Treatment for Enlarged Adenoids

My 5 year old son had a adenoidectomy about 3 months ago, and just recently notice that the snoring at night has come back and he is having trouble breathing trough his nose again, I feel very bad for him and I feel a little disapointed that the surgery did not work as I wished. As you know I always try natural remedies before, but I have found out that I was not doing all I can do to help him, even when I love to cook vegetables my son doesn't alwyas wants to eat veggies, and he loves cold milk, and other things that I read in this wonderful article about treating enlarged adenoids naturally, I hope is helpful for you too :) have a wonderful weekend! click on link to read the articleNatural Remedy for Enlarged Adenoid | Treatment for Enlarged Adenoids

No comments: