Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Precious Moments Lord Is My ShepardThe Lord Is My ShepardSadly I see how human caves their own hole to be barried in. It is not as Rush limbaugh said, the volcano in Italy is not active because the health care bill passed, and specially not because of the pollution or global warming as they want us to believe.
I think there is a reason why, and this reason has been profeticed since a loooooong time ago, is in the Bible, is in the mayan calendar, and many other profecies.
The world is not ending, the world as we know it it is.
We are changing, transforming and the earth is too. It is a process and a bumpy ride, and may you be always attached to God, may God live in your heart and mind day and night, may the light of the Holy Spirit of God sorround you, fill you, protect you, heal you, guide you.
Starting by visualizing yourself beeing energy independent and growing your own garden it is the right thing to do.
I learn today that Zinc one of my favorite minerals now is going in high demand and soon almost hard to find... and I don't even want to talk about the prohibition of herbal remedies they want to impose, but they want to sell mariguana, I think that herb is not as needed as others. But guess what, sells at a high price, I don't doubt soon is going to be legalized, so all our kids can get it. Sickening, but this won't be allowed, no more God is done giving concesions.
I want some good news... guess what I will not hear them coming from this world, just yet.
Our Faith has to be big and strong. We need to be closer to God with out intermediates, Man and God the Holy spirit.
May you have a wonderful night and May God Bless you.

No comments: