Thursday, January 17, 2008

Prayers Songs

There is nothing in the world that can heal better our soul,
mind and body. than a sincere pray to our God, asking always for ourselves and others, and
the one that is more in need, God will always answers, He will always give.

If I Don't have Love.
I pray God for the one that is sufering a grave sickness
for the one that goes from door to door asking for bread
for the one that has not cure for his sickness.

I pray God for the kids of the world that are always walking
alone with no guide, with out care, hope or home.

I ask you God
because you are kind and love giving
You are the relief and the forgivness
fill our hearts with love and blessing.

I pray Lord for the ones that haven'g find peace
I pray you Lord for the ones that this world are leaving
for the elder one that lives in lonelyness.

I ask you Lord for the ones that haven't find peace
for the ones that never go near to your house
guide them into the light of the truth.

I ask you Lord, You that are kind and love giving
You are the relief and give forgiveness
gives us love and blessing
We ask you Lord. Amen.

If I don't have Love...

Even if I learn the 100 lenguajes
and even the lenguaje from heaven I could express
I will just be an empty bell
if I don't have love

If I don't have love I do not serve for anything
If I don't have love, I am nothing

Even if I give all my belongings to the poor
and let my body burn to the fire as sacrifice
It won't mean anything, I will not serve for anything
If I don't have love.

Even if I reveal the great misteries
and my feith a mountain could move,
It won't mean anything
If I don't have love.


Do Not Belive Me

Do not believe me if you saw me praying
do not believe me if I talk to you about union
do not believe me if you saw me give away money to the poor
that All this can be giving with out feith.

Do not believe me if in church on sunday you saw me
Do not believe me if in my chest the cross you see
When you see me, giving myself to others, Then Believe me

Because is very easy to pray
because is very easy to talk
but wanting for real
sometimes will make you cry.

Do not believe me, if the freedom I defend
do not believe me if I presume to do good
do not believe me if I talk about justice
that All this can be done without feith.

Do not believe me if I visit the poor neigborhoods
do not believe me if when talking I express myself good
when you see me, giving myself to others, Then believe me.

No comments: